Questions Psy Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
pearances in the majors last season
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message pearances in the majors last season 
HOUSTON -- The Houston Astros have agreed to a one-year contract with left-hander reliever Tony Sipp. Sipp will earn $500,000 this season if he remains in the majors and $100,000 in the minors. There is $200,000 in performance bonuses in the major league deal. He will earn an additional $25,000 each for appearing in 35, 40, 45 and 50 games and $50,000 each for 55 and 60 games. The 30-year-old Sipp was pitching for San Diegos Triple-A affiliate before requesting his release on Thursday. Sipp has a 4.30 ERA with 21 strikeouts in 11 games in Triple-A this season. He was 3-2 with a 4.78 ERA in 56 appearances in the majors last season with Arizona. Houston optioned right-hander Paul Clemens to Triple-A Oklahoma City and transferred right-hander Jesse Crain to the 60-day disabled list. Markus Wheaton Eagles Jersey . Vonn flew back to Vail, Colo., last week after hurting her surgically repaired right knee at a downhill race in France. "Her knee was swollen again after Val dIsere," U.S. womens head coach Alex Hoedlmoser told The Associated Press. Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey .Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U. http://www.authenticeaglesfootballonline.com/c-72-eagles-josh-sweat-jersey.… San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a. Haloti Ngata Eagles Jersey . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. Michael Bennett Jersey . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout.FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title.dddddddddddd Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' ' 

Message Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation