Questions Psy Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
For the sports science researc
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message For the sports science researc 
I believe your runblogger is just the type of place that runners around the world could come to make sense of the data they Nike Air Presto Hombre collect for these Nike Air Max 90 Femme tech websites.The devices themselves are all very cool in geeky way but it takes a bit of expertise to properly interpret the results and to know what if any changes one should consider.
I guess one evolution beyond the actual Nike Air Max 270 Femme sensor recording will be to smart online resources that can log the results and put them in context, and then make hints either automatically or via a community about what to do next.For the sports science research community having all this data would also be useful.W.r.t max heart rate, my HR monitor occasionally mis-reads and I get daft max HR’s too. I presume it’s down to the HR strap contacts not being wet enough/strap slipping a little to an area on my chest that too dry.Being able to modify HR records to remove these peaks/troughs would be useful. Even better would be for the HR Nike Air Max 90 Mens monitor to detect poor Nike Air Max 90 Womens contacts and not use reading at that time and give the runner some feedback that it’s not functioning.I’ve been running HR monitor free since 2003…or maybe longer. It’s not that I actively didn’t like it, it’s just that I found it unnecessary…and that’s what I find a lot about this data. It’s mostly unnecessary unless you’re at the absolute top end of elite running. Or unless you’re occasionally analysing with your physio to solve a problem.I’m not saying that data is completely absent from my life, I might analyse my training stats or cadence once a month, or splits more frequently. But a lot of it you only need when you’re working in collaboration with a sports science pro.
Regarding the TechCrunch article, it was overly optimistic and simplistic. Automation of health tech will be tweaked over 20-50 Nike Air Max 90 Damskie years, it won’t be perfected in 2014. To recite a point I made in one of the comments: “This argument of one has to lose for the other to win is doing no good. The future of health and fitness will benefit by embracing both a BALANCE of automated technology AND human creativity.”The following particularly resonated with me: “It allows us to measure things (or at least estimate things since accuracy may not be perfect)affordably that could previously only have been measured in a high-tech lab.”Aside from your basic activity trackers (Fitbit, Basis, Withings, Jawbone, Shine, etc.)this is still a very Adidas Superstar Mens immature product category.The affordability and the accessibility is definitely the first step and hopefully these devices will continue to get progressively smarter; however, without a (relatively) significant amount of education, I Adidas NMD Femme fear that many of these devices will, as you alluded to, bring more questions than answers.That’s why, for those serious about advancing their training efforts, I’m a pretty big proponent of pairing these devices with a personal coach and/or someone who can synthesize the data and produce actionable insights.For example, social media monitoring software can tell me how many people mentioned my brand, but still, 7+ years later, struggles to get the sentiment correct.

Message Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation