Questions Psy Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
ww.chiefscheapstore.com/st
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message ww.chiefscheapstore.com/st 
The NFL announced a two-game suspension for Aaron Jones for violation of the league’s substance abuse policy. The Packers running back said on Twitter he takes responsibility Adam Thielen Jersey , regrets his mistake and accepts the suspension.
“The NFL announced my suspension today,” Jones wrote. “I accept it, take responsibility for it, and regret the mistake that I made during the 2017 season which led to the punishment. I’ve let down my family Stefan Charles Jersey , teammates, coaches, the Packers’ front office, Packers’ fans Danny Etling Jersey , UTEP, UTEP fans, and the communities of El Paso and Green Bay. I apologize to all impacted and promise that this will never happen again and when I touch the field again it’s going to be special.”
Jones, 23 Eric Kendricks Jersey , rushed for 448 yards and four touchdowns last season as a rookie.
He can participate in training camp and the preseason. His regular-season debut can’t come until Week 3, though.
Quarterback Sam Darnold was the first of six Jets draft picks this year and he’s now the last one without a contract.
The Jets announced that tight end Chris Herndon has agreed to a four-year deal with the team. Herndon was selected in the fourth round with the 107th overall pick.
Herndon had 40 catches for 477 yards and four touchdowns in 11 games at the University of Miami last season. He hurt his MCL in the final game of the season and the team said after the draft that they expected him to be limited in offseason work, but he was able to do some drills at rookie minicamp.
The Jets did not re-sign Austin Seferian-Jenkins after he hit free agency, leaving them without their top tight end from last season. Herndon Ed Dickson Jersey , Jordan Leggett, Clive Walford, Eric Tomlinson and Neal Sterling make up the contenders for playing time this year.
 Authentic Womens Avonte Maddox Jersey

Message Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation